Upon completion of General Cardiology program, fellows may opt to continue their education by participating in an Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant, or Pulmonary Hypertension Fellowship at Temple University Hospital. Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, and Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant fellowship programs are accredited by the ACGME.
- Under the leadership of Chethan Gangireddy, MD, the Electrophysiology Fellowship Program accepts one fellow each year into this two-year program.
- Under the leadership of Riyaz Bashir, MD, the Interventional Fellowship Program currently accepts two fellows each year into this one-year program.
- Under the leadership of Eman Hamad, MD, the Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant Fellowship Program currently accepts one fellow each year into this one-year program.
- Under the leadership of Anjali Vaidya, MD, the Pulmonary Hypertension Fellowship Program currently accepts one fellow each year into this one-year program.
Learn more about our programs:
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Electrophysiology Fellowship
- Advanced Heart Failure & Transplantation Fellowship
- Pulmonary Hypertension Fellowship
For more information on these programs, please contact Christina Pryer, Program Coordinator for the Cardiovascular Disease and Subspecialty Fellowships, at Christina.Pryer@tuhs.temple.edu