In This Section
The John Lachman Orthopaedic Research Fund will specifically fund the following:
- Resident travel to present original research at regional and national meetings in the continental U.S.
- Synthes AO Basic Course for PGY-1 residents.
- AANA Arthroscopy Course for PGY-3 residents
- Miller Review Course for PGY-5 residents
- AAOS Annual Academy Meeting for PGY-5 residents
International Travel: Orthopaedic service mission trip to Kijabe, Kenya available for one PGY-3 resident annually