Well-Being Resources for House Staff
Click the image below to learn about key resources available to Temple residents and fellows:
On-demand mental health support, day or night.
Chat with a trained behavioral health coach within seconds, and meet with a licensed therapist or psychiatrist via video within days.
Carebridge / Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Free and Confidential
www.myliferesource.com (Access Code: RBMNE)
Download the free mobile Carebridge App.
Urgent and Emergent Care
Temple University Hospital
3401 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Episcopal Crisis Response Center>
100 E. Lehigh Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Personal Health Insurance
To view your current plan elections, login to: https://www.ibx.com/login
Your Accolade Health Assistant® is the solution you’re looking for. Call 1-888-659-8302 Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. for your single point of contact for your healthcare and benefits questions.
Call the mental health number on the back of your health insurance card or visit, https://www.ibx.com/tuhs/find_provider.html to find a healthcare professional.
National and Regional Hotlines
National Help Line for Substance Abuse
National Domestic Violence Hotline
- HSC Student Faculty Center
- AMA Resources for Physician Well-Being
- American Psychiatric Association Resources
- “Make the Difference: Preventing Medical Trainee Suicide” by Mayo Clinic
- Mental Health America Screening Tools
- American Psychiatric Association Free Self-Assessment
- ACGME AWARE Well-Being Resources