Aurelia Bizamcer, MD, PhD, MPH
Associate Professor, Psychiatry and Behavioral Science
Medical Director, Outpatient Psychiatry
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Acute and subacute care of severe mentally ill patients
- Transitioning of severe mentally ill patients to community care
- Health literacy in an outpatient psychiatric population
- Metabolic syndrome screening
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Residency, Psychiatry, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2007
- PhD, Department of Public Health, Temple University College of Health Professions, Philadelphia, PA, 2007
- MPH, Department of Public Health, Temple University College of Health Professions, Philadelphia, PA, 2001
- Residency, Psychiatry, Alexandru Obregia Clinical Psychiatric Hospital, Bucharest, Romania, 1999
- MD, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Rumania, 1993
- Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Psychiatric Association
Bizamcer, A (1996). Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (Sindromul Neuroleptic Malign), Sinapse, 4: 44-45.
Forsea, D, Tiplica, S and Bizamcer, A (1997). Mutilating Dermatitis Artifacta, Dermatovenerology, LXIV: 100-102.
Bizamcer, N, Marinescu, V, Aungurenci, A and Rosianu, E (1998). The Frequency of Somatoform Disorders in a Population of Primary Care Setting Patients. European Psychiatry 13 (Supp 4): 323s.
Aaronson, W. and Bizamcer, AN (2000). Integrating Mental Health into the Primary Care Model: The Kiev/Philadelphia Experience. Common Health, 8: 15-18.
Bizamcer, N, Healey, K and Aaronson, W(2002). Integration of Mental Health into Primary Care: The Kyiv-Philadelphia Community-Based Primary Partnership. Crimean Journal of Psychiatry, November issue.
Baron, D and Bizamcer, AN (2004). The Relationship of ADHD, Its Treatment and Substance Use. Behavioral Health Management, 24(4): S1-S4.
Bizamcer, AN, Dubin, W and Hayburn, B (2006). Olfactory Reference Syndrome (ORS): A Case Report. Paper accepted for publication by Psychosomatics, Nov 2006.