Please read all the steps before beginning your application.
- All international applicants MUST submit the Biomedical Sciences Pre-Application by October 31, 2019.
- All applications are electronic through the Banner online application. The application fee is $60.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- The Temple University code for submitting GRE scores is 2906.
- Letters of recommendation written on institution letterhead may be sent as a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the writer include the student's name in the subject line.
Banner does not accept uploaded documents. Transcripts and other paper documents should be mailed to the following address:
Biomedical Graduate Programs (556-00)
Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
Medical Education and Research Building
3500 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140
- International applicants are required to comply with The Graduate School’s requirements for submitting official academic records.
- Complete the Banner online application selecting Biomedical Sciences and include the Statement of Goals section.
- Access the Banner Application.
- The deadline to submit an application for the Fall 2019 semester is February 15, 2019.