In This Section
Standing of Students
A student is considered to be in good academic standing, as long as the student meets the following criteria:
- Is making satisfactory progress towards completing the requirements of the MD degree within six years of matriculation;
- Has satisfactorily completed all of the requirements of all courses to date, receiving a grade of Pass or above;
- Is passing all courses in which they are currently enrolled;
- Has passed all USMLE examinations taken thus far; and
- Is meeting all professional behavior expectations.