In This Section
Jessica Kim, MD
Preferred Name: Jessica or Jess
Hometown: Frisco, TX
Jessica is a PGY-2 resident in General Surgery at Temple University.
- Undergraduate Institution: The University of Texas at Austin
- Medical School: McGovern Medical School at UT Houston
- Internship: McGovern Medical School at UT Houston
- Hobbies/Interests: spending time with my golden retriever, Denver, cooking, hiking
- Favorite restaurant in Philly: still exploring Philly!
Aliiyah Gaines, MD
Dr. Gaines is a preliminary PGY-2 resident.
Chelsey Wood, MD
Preferred Name: Chelsey
Hometown: Chicago suburbs
Chelsey Wood is a preliminary PGY-2 resident in General Surgery at Temple University.
Undergraduate Institution: Milwaukee Institute of Art
MFA: Tufts University, SMFA
Pre-medical post-baccalaureate: Northwestern University
Medical School: Thomas Jefferson University
Honors and Awards:
- Helen and Gabriel Lavine Research Scholarship, TJUH
- Hobbies/Interests: hiking, gardening, painting, and drawing
- Favorite restaurant in Philly: Tria Cafe
- Before going to medical school, I worked as a professor of art in painting.