Wendy Horwitz, PhD
Instructor (Adjunct), Office of Medical Education
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Medical education
- Identity formation and psychological adjustment of medical students
- Pediatric and family psychology
- Education, Training & Credentials
- PhD, Psychology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 1989
- Internship, Psychology, The University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 1988
- MA, Psychology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 1986
- BA, History, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, 1980
- American Psychological Association
Horwitz, WA. Tremolo. Neurology 2016; 86(17).
Horwitz, WA & Kazak, AE. Family adaptation to childhood cancer: Sibling and family systems variables. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology 1990;19:221-228.
Horwitz, WA. Environmental dilemmas: The resolutions of student activists. Ethics & Behavior 2000; 10:281-308.
Horwitz, WA. Developmental origins of environmental ethics: The life experiences of activists. Ethics & Behavior 1996;6:29-54.
Horwitz, WA. Characteristics of environmental ethics: Environmental activists' accounts. Ethics & Behavior 1994; 4:345-367.
Greene, PJ, Durch, JS, Horwitz, WA, & Hooper, VS. Polices for responding to allegations of fraud in research. Minerva 1985;23(2).