In This Section
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Return to Classes/Clerkships
- Classes for first- and second-year medical students began in August with a hybrid model. Third and fourth-year medical students have returned to their clerkships.
- Physician Assistant students in the class of 2021 began clerkships in August. Classes for first-year PA students began in August with a hybrid model.
Support our Efforts
- The Student Emergency Fund supports Lewis Katz School of Medicine students with emergency items and services needed to support their health, well-being and continued medical education.
- The Temple University Hospital Emergency Fund supports the hospital in its immediate ability to respond to the current COVID-19 emergency.
- The Temple University Hospital Employee Assistance Fund supports staff who are experiencing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 emergency.
- The Community Emergency Fund supports the immediate and evolving needs of the Philadelphia’s most vulnerable populations—especially senior citizens, immunocompromised and chronically ill neighbors and families with small children.
- Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to Temple Health
If you have questions about the item(s) you wish to donate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-707-5479. If you have questions about making a donation, please email email@example.com or call 215-707-4868.