In This Section
- Temple University Hospital - Temple University Hospital, the parent institution, is located in an urban North Philadelphia setting on the Health Sciences Campus of Temple University.
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children - St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children is a 161-licensed bed hospital for children. Their primary mission if to provide a full range of high-quality health care services to all children and youth up to the age of 21.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center - The Department of Surgical Oncology at Fox Chase Cancer Center has been designated as the Section of Surgical Oncology at Temple University. This institution allows a unique opportunity for exposure to general surgical oncology, gynecologic, head and neck, urologic, orthopedic, thoracic and neurosurgical oncology.
- Jeanes Hospital - Jeanes Hospital is a 250-bed active community hospital that became an integrated member of the Temple University Health System in 1996. Surgical residents are assigned from one to two-month rotations with emphasis on general surgical, vascular and thoracic surgery.
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury - Underwood Memorial Hospital is a 310 licensed-bed, acute care non-profit hospital serving Gloucester County and parts of Camden and Salem County in New Jersey. With over 1500 full and part-time employees and a professional medical and dental staff of over 400, Underwood Memorial Hospital provides a broad scope of diagnostic and treatment services in the comfort, convenience and security of a suburban community hospital setting.