In This Section
Resident Publications and Presentations 2015-2016
- Kovach JG, Combs CJ, Singh H, Dubin WR: Psychiatry Resident Quality of Life, Academic Psychiatry, Published online: June 30, 2105 (DOI 10.1007/s40596-015-0387-9) Journal Publication: Academic Psychiatry (2016) 40:76-80.
- Chumley, F. B., Jr., Book Review: Chasing the Scream: The First and Last Days of the War on Drugs. The Official Newsletter of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, March 25, 2016.
- Kovach JG, Dubin WR, Combs CJ. Psychotherapy Training: Residents' Perceptions and Experiences. Academic Psychiatry. October (2015); 39(5):567-74.
- doi: 10.1007/s40596-014-0187-7. Epub 2014 Jul 10
- McGregor AJ, Hasnain M, Sandberg K, Morrison MF, Berlin M, Husain F, Trott J. “How to Study the Impact of Sex and Gender in Medical Research: A Review of Resources”, Biology of Sex Differences, in press
- Gilbert J, Schnoll R, Morrison MF, Srinivas SK, PondT,Curtis B, Kranzler HR “Smoking and Cellular Telephone Use in Pregnant Women Seeking Pre-Natal Care: Opportunities for Intervention”, Addictive Disorders & Their Treatment, 14(4):203-210, 2015, PMCID: PMC4705558
- Wrenn G, Jessica Kovach MD, Galbraith J, Goldsmith M, Steiger L. Wellness Ambassadors: Psychiatry Educators’’ Roles in Engaging Opportunities to Promote Physician Well-Being and Prevent Burnout from Medical School to Early Career Association for Academic Psychiatry Annual Meeting. San Antonio, TX. September 2015
- Grace Jones, DO, De Jesus-Rosario, N., Kao, C., Ambrosini, A., Larsen, L., Chiavacci, R., Pallotto, A., Kurian, C., Titchen, K., Sykes, B., Kraft, W.K., Hakonarson, H., Elia. J. Exploratory Dose-Escalation Study of NFC-1 in ADHD Adolescents with Glutamatergic Gene Network Variants. Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry , San Antonio, TX, October 31 2015
- Jessica Kovach, MD, Fox G, Sharma A, Servis M, Wrenn G. Recruitment Tips, Tricks, and Myths: Practical Tips American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Training Annual Meeting. Austin, TX. March 2016.
- Epistola R, MS3; Henry JJ,; Holland A, MS2,; Achildi O; Morrison MF. Cognitive impairment in older patients receiving care in an urban primary care practice presented at the American Association of Geriatric Psychiatry, Washington DC, March 18, 2016.
- James Graham, DO, Management and Treatment of Aggression, presented at Grand Rounds, Trenton Psychiatric Hospital, Trenton, NJ April 19, 2016
- Katrina Petrova, MD, Concentrated Cannabis Oil As A Possible Cause Of Psychosis: A Case Study, Poster Presentation at the Colloquium of Scholars. April 9, 2016
- Jaclyn Dietzold, MD, Psychiatric Complications of Left Ventricular Assist Devices: A Case Series, Poster Presentation at the Colloquium of Scholars. April 9, 2016
- Anisha Garg MD, Mary F Morrison, MD Acknowledgements: Pietro Miazzo MD. Diagnosis of Schizophrenia re-asessed as Kluver-Bucy Syndrome" Colloquium of Scholars. April 9, 2016.
- Megan L. Gilman, MD, Andrew Allen, MS4: Phencyclidine (PCP) Use as Self-Medication of PTSD after the Loss of a Child: A Case Report, Poster Presentation, American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA; May 14, 2016