Zoe Maher, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Injury Prevention
- Global Surgery
- Health Disparities
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Trauma and Surgical Critical Care, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2014
- Resident, Surgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Intern, Surgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2009
- MD, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 2008
- BA, New York University, New York, NY, 2001
- Sub-specialty of General Surgery
- Sub-specialty of Surgical Critical Care
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- International Collaboration for Essential Surgery
- European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery
Krowsoski L, Maher Z, Goldberg AJ. Defining the value of a global surgery elective on general surgery resident education. Surgical Education Week: National Meeting. Chicago, IL. April 2014. Podium.
Maher Z, Krowoski L, Goldberg AJ. Training the Next Generation of Global Surgeons. Consortium of Universities in Global Health, Washington, DC. May 2014. Poster.
Goldberg MB, Maher Z, Fish JH, Milner R, Yu D, Martin ND, Goldberg AJ. Optimizing Performance Through Stress Training--an Educational Strategy for Surgical Residents. American College of Surgeons Surgical Forum, San Francisco, CA. Oct 2014. Podium.
Maher Z, Joseph JK, Pascual JL. Intimate Partner Violence: discovering the unrecognized ‘victim’? J Trauma Acute Care Surg, July 2014.
Maher Z, Kim P. Pancreatic and Duodenal Injuries. Encyclopedia of Trauma. Gestring ML, ed. In review.
Maher Z, Kim P. Pancreatic Injuries. Encyclopedia of Trauma. Gestring ML, ed. In review.
Maher Z, Kim P. Duodenal Injuries. Encyclopedia of Trauma. Gestring ML, ed. In review. Collapse