Rebecca Petre Sullivan, PhD
Vice Chair, Department of Biomedical Education and Data Science
Professor, Biomedical Education and Data Science
Associate Professor, Cardiovascular Sciences
- Contact Information
- About Me
My primary research interests involve trends in medical education. Currently, this includes the implementation of active learning and engagement strategies in physiology coursework in the pre-clerkship medical student curriculum.
Additional research interests include the relationship of calcium signaling in striated muscle with regards to development, disease, and sex-based differences in function.
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Interdisciplinary Training Program in Muscle Biology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 2009
- PhD, Physiology, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 2007
- BS, Biology, Ursinus College, Collegeville, PA, 2000
- American Physiological Society
- International Association of Medical Science Educators