Gerald Sterling, PhD
Senior Associate Dean, Education and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Trends in medical education
- Pharmacology education for professional students
- Medical education/curriculum development
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Postdoctoral training, NAS-National Research Council Postdoctoral Fellowship, NASA, Ames Research Centerm Moffett Field, CA, 1977 - 1979
- PhD, Pharmacology, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 1977
- BS, Biophysics, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1972
Sterling G, Reeves K, Parrish S, DeSimone K, Pohl C, Lamdan R, Gottleib D, Butler B, Strickler M. The role of medical school administration in support of medical students with mental health issues: A discussion of three schools' experiences. AAMC Annual Meeting, 2006.
Temple University School of Medicine: Process of curriculum renewal.
GH Sterling, SE Rosen, RJ Kozera, Academic Med 2000: 75(9): S322-324.
A statewide system to track medical students’ careers: the Pennsylvania model.
H.K. Rabinowitz, J. Veloski, R.C. Aber, S. Adler, S.M. Ferretti, G.H. Kelliher, E. Mochen, G. Morrison, S. L. Rattner, G. H. Sterling, R. M. Robeson, M. Hojat and G. Xu. Academic Med 1999, 74 Suppl: S112-S118. Collapse