The Office of Faculty Affairs is responsible for initiating and implementing programs whose aim is to meet the diverse needs of the faculty of the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, as they develop their careers in an academic medical center. These programs will address objectives relative to general career growth as well as to acquisition of skills and expertise in education.
Faculty development activities include:
- Brown Bag Lunch seminars on career development topics
- Workshops on teaching portfolios
- IAMSE webinars (jointly with the Office of Medical Education)
- Medical education journal club (jointly with the Office of Medical Education)
Announcements on all faculty development events are sent via the medical faculty listserv which uses temple.edu addresses. Be sure to set your temple.edu email to forward to your tuhs email account.
The Office of Faculty Affairs also supports faculty to attend:
- TU Leadership Academy
- Professional Development Seminars for:
- Early Career Women Faculty
- Mid-Career Women Faculty
- Minority Faculty
- Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine (ELAM)
Resources for Faculty:
- Log in here with your Temple University username and password.
- Select “Find your courses” in top bar to show drop-down menu.
- Select “Yr999 – SOM 2015-2016 Medical Faculty Community (MEDFACULTY)”.