Michael P. Gannon, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine
- About Me
- General cardiology
- Non-invasive cardiology
- Nuclear cardiology
- Cardiac computed tomography angiography (CTA)
- Cardiac magnetic resonance
- Myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries
- Risk assessment for sudden cardiac death
- Cardiac magnetic resonance
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging, National Institutes of Health; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, MD
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, Manhasset, NY
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- MD, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
Amor M, Gannon M, Kaplan B, Makaryus J. Double Aortic Arch: A Therapeutic Challenge in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Identified by CT. JCCT Volume 12, Issue 3, Supplement, Page A10.
Gannon MP, Link MS. Abstract 10626: Right Atrial Pressures Compared to Left Ventricular Pressures as Predictors of Ventricular Fibrillation in Commotio Cordis. Circulation 2018;138:A10626-A.
Ruggiero NJ, Fischman DL, Durney P, Madsen BM, Walinsky P, Gannon M, Jasti B, Ogilby D, McCarey M, Adams S, Savage MP. Drug-Eluting Stents in the Treatment of Saphenous Vein Graft Disease: Disappointing Outcome During Long Term Follow-up. Circulation. 2016;134:A12889
Bockstall K, Gannon MP, Wang W, Link MS. "Sudden Cardiac Death Risk Assessment.” Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Srihari Naidu MD, ed. London: Springer, 2015. 123-132.
Savage M, Gannon M, Fischman D, Ruggiero N, Walinsky P, Chawla H, Jasti B, Ogilby JD, Mccarey M, Adams S. Vein graft intervention in the distal protection era: importance of intraprocedural techniques to further reduce ischemic complications. European Society of Cardiology Congress, Amsterdam, Netherlands; Eur Heart J. 2013 Aug 1;34(suppl 1):P2198
Chawla H, Gannon M, Fischman D, Ruggiero N, Walinsky P, Savage M. Importance of Adjunct Delivery Techniques to Optimize Deployment Success of Distal Protection Filters During Vein Graft Interventions. Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions’ Thirty-Sixth Annual Scientific Sessions. Orlando, FL; Volume 81:S1; May 2013
Gannon MP, Chawla H, Fischman D, Ruggiero N II, Walinsky P, Jasti B, Ogilby D, Adams S, Savage MP. Prophylactic Use of Intracoronary Nicardipine in Conjunction with Distal Protection Devices During Vein Graft Intervention: Synergistic Effect of Combining Drugs and Devices. Twenty-Fourth Annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics Conference. Miami, FL; Volume 60:(17, supplement B); Oct 2012.
Gannon MP, Daya SD MD, Santoro PM MD, Ierardi RP MD, Emmons WW III. Ruptured Peroneal Mycotic Aneurysm Secondary to Streptococcus pneumoniae Empyema Without Aortic Involvement. Infect Dis Clin Pract. 2013 Sept; 21(5):320-22.
Murelli, RP, Catalán S, Gannon MP, Snapper ML. Ruthenium-catalyzed tandem enyne-cross metathesis-cyclopropanation: three-component access to vinyl cyclopropanes. Tetrahedron Letters. 2008; 49(40):5714-17.