Laura A. Hart, MD
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Maternal Fetal Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX, 2015
- Internship/Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2012
- MD, St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies, 2008
- BA, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA, 2000
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
Referred Original Articles in Journals
George D, Jonasch E, Hart L, et al. A phase I, dose-escalating and pharmacokinetic (PK) study of the VEGF-receptor inhibitor PTK787/ZK 222584 (PTK/ZK) in patients with advanced renal cell or prostate carcinomas. Clin Cancer Res 2001 7:548 (supp)
Hart L, Ober J, Bhattacharya A, Xiong Y, Montgomery O, Jackson L, Geifman-Holtzman O. Maternal plasma as a source for fetal DNA is better than fetal cells for non-invasive prenatal diagnosis of single gene disorders. Gender Medicine 9(1) supp: February 2012
Connealy BD, Carreno CA, Kase BA, Hart LA, Blackwell SC, Sibai BM. A history of prior preeclampsia as a risk factor for preterm birth. Am J Perinatol. 2013 Aug 9. [Epub ahead of print]
Chapters and Invited Reviews.
Plante L, Hart L. Respiratory Diseases: Asthma, Pneumonia, Influenza, and Tuberculosis. Maternal Fetal Medicine: Evidence-Based Guidelines, 2nd Edition; Chapter 24; V Berghella, MD- editor-in-chief; Informa Healthcare; New York, NY; 2011.
Hart L, Sibai BM. Seizures in Pregnancy: Epilepsy, Eclampsia, Stroke. Seminars in Perinatology. 2013 Aug;37(4):207-24.