In This Section
Tuition and Admissions
- A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to the program.
- The Graduate Certificate in Narrative Medicine requires 12 credits.
- Students in the MD degree program who enroll in the certificate program will only be charged for 10 credits. They will not be charged for two (one-credit) Narrative Medicine elective courses (special topics) offered as part of the regular MD curriculum during the first and second year.
- Tuition per credit billed is at the Katz School graduate school rate.
- Applications are accepted from May 1 through August 15.
Please contact: NarrativeMedicine@temple.edu