Bhishak H. Kamat, MD
Assistant Professor, Clinical Radiology
- About Me
- Nuclear medicine
- Abdominal imaging
- Diagnostic radiology
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Radiology - Nuclear Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2014
- Fellowship, Radiology - Abdominal Imaging, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Residency, Radiology, Cooper University Hospital/UMDNJ, Camden, NJ, 2012
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY, 2007
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2006
- BS, SUNY Geneseo, Geneseo, NY, 2002
- Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology
Honors & Awards
- Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award, Cooper University Hospital, 2011
- Member, AOA National Honor Society, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2005
- Upstate Medical Alumni Student Citizen Award, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2005
- National Chancellor’s and Dean’s Lists, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2004-2005
- Dr. Guy A. Bailey Award for Outstanding Undergraduate in Biology, SUNY Geneseo, 2002
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities, SUNY Geneseo, 2000-2002
Kamat, B. Grand Rounds Presentation. How to Order Nuclear Medicine Studies. Geisinger Health System. March 2017.
Patel, D. Kamat, B, Farwell, M. Renal Metastasis from Primary Thyroid Cancer on I-131 and MRI Imaging. Research Publication: Clinical Nuclear Medicine 2017; Vol 42, pp. 7-72
Kamat, B, Dam, V, Mandel S, Pryma D, Farwell, M. RSNA 2014 Poster Presentation. Utility of Tc-99m Pertechnetate Thyroid Scintigraphy in Hyperthyroid Patients with Recent Exposure to Iodine/Intravenous Iodinated Contrast. December 2014.
Ajmera, A, Kamat, B, Germaine, P. Idiopathic Acute Renal Vein Thrombosis in a Young Healthy Woman With No Hypercoagulable State Taking Oral Contraceptives. Research Publication: The American Journal of the Medical Sciences, Vol. 339, No. 4, pp. 380-382, April 2010.
Kamat, B, Basit, N, Grabski, K. MIBG Scan for Case of Pheochromocytoma. Educational Presentation: Pediatric Chief Rounds. August 2010.
Kamat, B, Dubchak, N, Kovacs, J. MRI Findings of Hepatitis B Associated Myositis. Poster Presentation: Cooper Research Week. April 2009.
Skaf, J, Kamat, B, Solomon, J. Splenic Vein Aneurysm: A Rare Entity. Poster Presentation: Cooper Research Week. April 2010.
Deloia, S., Kamat, B, Brody, J, Mosca, H. Ectopic Pituitary Tumor. Research Week. April 2010.