Bhishak H. Kamat, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiology
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Nuclear medicine
- Abdominal imaging
- Diagnostic radiology
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Radiology - Nuclear Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2014
- Fellowship, Radiology - Abdominal Imaging, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Residency, Radiology, Cooper University Hospital/UMDNJ, Camden, NJ, 2012
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY, 2007
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2006
- BS, SUNY Geneseo, Geneseo, NY, 2002
- Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology
Kamat, B. Grand Rounds Presentation. How to Order Nuclear Medicine Studies. Geisinger Health System. March 2017.
Patel, D. Kamat, B, Farwell, M. Renal Metastasis from Primary Thyroid Cancer on I-131 and MRI Imaging. Research Publication: Clinical Nuclear Medicine 2017; Vol 42, pp. 7-72
Kamat, B, Dam, V, Mandel S, Pryma D, Farwell, M. RSNA 2014 Poster Presentation. Utility of Tc-99m Pertechnetate Thyroid Scintigraphy in Hyperthyroid Patients with Recent Exposure to Iodine/Intravenous Iodinated Contrast. December 2014.
Ajmera, A, Kamat, B, Germaine, P. Idiopathic Acute Renal Vein Thrombosis in a Young Healthy Woman With No Hypercoagulable State Taking Oral Contraceptives. Research Publication: The American Journal of the Medical Sciences, Vol. 339, No. 4, pp. 380-382, April 2010.
Kamat, B, Basit, N, Grabski, K. MIBG Scan for Case of Pheochromocytoma. Educational Presentation: Pediatric Chief Rounds. August 2010.
Kamat, B, Dubchak, N, Kovacs, J. MRI Findings of Hepatitis B Associated Myositis. Poster Presentation: Cooper Research Week. April 2009.
Skaf, J, Kamat, B, Solomon, J. Splenic Vein Aneurysm: A Rare Entity. Poster Presentation: Cooper Research Week. April 2010.
Deloia, S., Kamat, B, Brody, J, Mosca, H. Ectopic Pituitary Tumor. Research Week. April 2010.