Victor Kim, MD
Professor, Thoracic Medicine and Surgery
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Sleep disorders
- Critical care medicine
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Small airways disease in COPD
- Inflammation and mucous metaplasia in COPD
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Temple University Hospital, 2005
- Chief Medical Resident, Thomas Jefferson University, 2002
- Residency, Thomas Jefferson University, 2001
- Internship, Thomas Jefferson University, 1999
- MD, University of Pittsburgh, 1998
- BA, Johns Hopkins University, 1994
- Critical Care Medicine, 2006
- Sleep Medicine, 2005
- Pulmonary Medicine, 2004
- Internal Medicine, 2001
Kim V, Davey A, Comellas AP, Han MK, Washko G, Martinez CH, Lynch D, Lee JH, Silverman EK, Crapo JD, Make BJ, Criner GJ, and the COPDGene® Investigators. Clinical and Computed Tomographic Predictors of Chronic Bronchitis in COPD: An Analysis of the COPDGene Study. Resp Res 2014, 15:52.
Kim V, Crapo J, Zhao H, Jones PW, Silverman EK, Comellas AP, Make BJ, Criner GJ; the COPDGene Investigators. Comparison between an Alternative and the Classic Definition of Chronic Bronchitis in COPDGene. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2015 Mar;12(3):332-9.
Kim V, Oros M, Durra H, Kelsen S, Aksoy M, Cornwell WD, Rogers TJ, Criner GJ. Chronic bronchitis and current smoking are associated with more goblet cells in moderate to severe COPD and smokers without airflow obstruction. PlosONE 2015: e0116108.