Stephen J. Heller, MD
Director, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Temple University Hospital
- Contact Information
- About Me
Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive system.
Endoscopic diagnosis of small bowel tumors.
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy, Wellesley Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, 1998
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 1997
- Residency, Medicine, Stanford University Hospital, Stanford, CA, 1993
- Internship, Medicine, Stanford University Hospital, Stanford, CA, 1991
- MD, Columbia University, New York, NY, 1990
- BA, Yale College,New Haven, CT, 1986
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
Honors & Awards
- America’s Top Doctors, Castle Connolly Ltd., 2014
- Top Doctors in Philadelphia by Philadelphia Magazine, 2015
- Top Doctors in Philadelphia by Philadelphia Magazine, 2016
- Top Doctors in Philadelphia by Philadelphia Magazine, 2017
Heller SJ. Small bowel adenocarcinoma. Chapter 2, In: Capsule Endoscopy by Case Study. Daniel L. Raines, editor. American College of Gastroenterology. 2010. p 31-35.