Shelley Joseph George, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor (Adjunct), Anesthesiology
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Regional anesthesia
- Acute pain
- Patient safety
- Graduate medical education
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency, Anesthesia, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- MD, University of Texas at Houston Medical School, Houston, Texas
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Pennsylvania Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
Phillip Adams, Emily Gordon, Abiona Berkley, Brian Monroe, Jill Eckert, Yasdet Maldonado, James Heitz, Shelley George, David Metro. Faculty demonstrate higher well-being than residents: Pennsylvania anesthesiology programs’ results of the 2017-2018 ACGME well-being survey. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia; in revision.
Gupta A, Lee LK, Mojica JJ, Nairizi A, George SJ. Patient Perception of Pain Care in the United States: A 5-Year Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems. Pain Physician 2014 Sep-Oct; 17(5): 369-77.
Green MS, George S, Green P, Kazmi K. Subdural Hematoma Following Labor Analgesia Utilizing an Intrathecal Catheter. J Anesth 2014 Apr; 28(2): 302-3.
Nielsen VG and George SJ. Carbon Monoxide Releasing Molecule-2 Attenuates the Anticoagulant and Amplifies the Hypofibrinolytic Effects of Hypothermia in Human Plasma In Vitro. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 2011 Jan; 22(1):67-72.