Scott Shepard, MD
Associate Professor, Clinical Neurosurgery
Director, Neurosurgical Oncology
- About Me
- Brain tumors
- Pituitary tumors
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Gamma knife radiosurgery
- Spinal cord tumors
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Surgical Neuro-Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering, New York, NY, 1998
- Residency, Neurosurgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 1997
- Internship, General Surgery, The New York Hospital, New York, NY, 1992
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, 1991
- BA, Biochemistry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1986
- Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of Neuro Oncology
Shepard SR. Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury. Emedicine, 2002.
Shepard SR, Gutin PG. Surgery of Metastatic Tumors in Atlas of Neurosurgical Techniques. Thieme 2006.
Shepard, SR. Evaluation and Management of Traumatic Brain Injury, Chapter 32 in Lowry, Ed. Learning Surgery (Springer: 2007).
Shepard, SR. Neurotrauma, Chapter 8 in Zakaria, A. Neurocritical Care Board Review: Questions and Answers. Demos, 2013.