Sara Peterson, MD
Associate Professor, Clinical Medicine
- About Me
- Clinical pharmacology/medication safety
- Cardiovascular disease
- Disparities in healthcare
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Cardiology Clinical Research, Hofstra University North Shore - Long Island Jewish Hospital, Manhasset, NY
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Hofstra University North Shore - Long Island Jewish Hospital, Manhasset, NY
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, 2008
- BS, Molecular Biology, Hampton University, Hampton, VA, 2003
- Internal Medicine (board-eligible)
- American College of Physicians
Peterson, S., Rutkin, B., Boutis, L., & Druz, R. “Hemodynamic Changes and Side-Effects of Regadenoson in Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease: Comparison with Adenosine.” Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. July/August 2010: ASNC Abstract 9.20.
Zeltser, R., Peterson, S., & Druz, R. “Downstream Resource Utilization Following Spect: Impact of Age and Gender.” Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. July/August 2009: ASNC Abstract 17.19.