Facilities and Services
A wide range of research core facilities are available across Temple University. At the School of Medicine, these include the Comprehensive NeuroAIDS Center, flow cytometry and cell sorting facility, the magnetic resonance imaging facility, and the ex vivo microcomputed tomography (microCT) core.
- Biostatistics Consulting Center
- Comprehensive NeuroAIDS Center (CNAC)
- Ex Vivo Microcomputed Tomography (microCT) Core Facility
- Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
At the School of Pharmacy, investigators have access to the Jayne Haines Center for Pharmacogenomics and Drug Safety core and the Temple University cGMP Core.
In addition, the faculty have access to all of the research cores available at the Fox Chase Cancer Center.