In This Section
Oneida Arosarena, MD, FACS
Professor, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Congenital craniofacial anomalies including cleft lip and palate
- Post-traumatic and post-ablative facial reconstruction
- Adoptive cellular therapy of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma with tumor-primed anti-CD3 activated lymphocytes
- Enhancement of cell-mediated cytotoxicity with interferon gene transfer in human head and neck squamous carcinomas
- Synthetic bone substitutes for mandibular repair in rats
- Biomechanical evaluation of fixation techniques for bridging segmental mandibular defects
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Facial Plastic Reconstructive and Craniofacial Surgery, University of New York - Upstate Medical Center, 2000
- Residency, Otolaryngology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1999
- MD, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 1993
- BA, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 1989
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association
- American Medical Association
Arosarena O, Madsen M, Haug R. Special considerations with tongue and floor of mouth cancer. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America18:(521-531)2006.
Arosarena O. Deciding between an academic or private practice. Facial Plastic Times 23:6 2002.
Arosarena O. Update on cleft care. Current Opinion in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery 10:(303-308)2002.