Joseph Queenan, MD
Associate Professor, Clinical Neurosurgery
Director, Transitional Neurosurgery
Director, Neurosurgical Research
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, New York, NY, 1997
- Residency, Neurosurgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY, 1996
- Residency, Neurosurgery, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, 1993
- Internship, General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, 1992
- MD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1991
- BA, La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA, 1987
- Neurological Surgery
- American Medical Association
- New York State Medical Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Queenan JV. Mattei P: Head Trauma in Surgical Directives: Pediatric Surgery, Ventricular Shunts for Hydrocephalus: General Surgical Issues. Peter Mattei Editor. Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins. Pages 793-796, 2003.
Queenan JV, Mattei P: Head Trauma in Surgical Directives: Pediatric Surgery. Head Trauma, Peter Mattei Editor. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. Pages 99-102, 2003.
Queenan JV, Germano IM: Advances in the Neurosurgical Management of Adult Epilepsy. Contemporary Neurosurgery. September 1997.