Elizabeth Drum, MD
Professor (Adjunct), Anesthesiology
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Pediatric Anesthesia, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Anesthesia, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 1991
- MD, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- BA, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 1982
- Sub-specialty of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Pennsylvania Society of Anesthesiologists
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pennsylvania and Montgomery County Medical Societies
- Society for Education in Anesthesia
- National Physicians Alliance
- Alliance for Surgery and Anesthesia Presence
Herlich A, Drum E: "Anesthesia for Pediatric Spine Surgery" in Surgery of the Pediatric Spine. Ed: Kim D, Betz R, Huhn S, Newton P. Thieme Publishing, New York. 2008, pp. 57-65.
Joad J, Drum E. “Recruiting for Tomorrow: Case Studies in Search Practices” invited article in Society for Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine International Leadership Quarterly, Vol. 10, No. 2, December 2008, pp 6-7.
Alvandi F, Ayache S, Drum E, Herman J: “Use of Blood Components” In Critical Care Study Guide: Text and Review -2nd edition. Ed: Criner GJ, D’Alonzo GE, Barnette RE. Springer, New York, 2010, pp 1091-1111.
Drum E. Opening Prayer and Closing Litany for “Connecting with Our Roots” In The Heartbeat of God, Katharine Jefferts Schori, SkyLight Paths, 2012.
Drum E, Evans F. “Introducing the ASA Resident International Anesthesia Scholarship in Ethiopia!” in SPA News, Vol. 27, No. 4, Winter 2015.
Drum E. “Introducing the ASA Resident International Anesthesia Scholarship in Ethiopia” in American Society of Anesthesiologists Newsletter, Vol. 79, No. 1, January 2015, pp 28-29.
Drum E. “Resident International Anesthesia Scholarship Program 2016” in ASA Monitor 01 2016, Vol.80, 40-41. Collapse