Michael DelVecchio, MD
Section Chief, Pediatric Hospitalists
Professor, Clinical Pediatrics
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Admitted pediatric patients
- Community acquired MRSA
- Enterovirus meningitis
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Internship, University of Alabama at Birmingham, The Children's Hospital of Birmingham, AL, 1987
- MD, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 1987
- Undergraduate degree, Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, TN, 1982
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Section of Hospital Care
- Society of Hospital Medicine
Del Vecchio MT, Benstock MA, Sundel ER. Bilirubin rebound. J. Pediatr, 1999; 135:531-32.
Del Vecchio MT, Benstock MA, Sundel ER. Choice of antibiotics in febrile neonates. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2000; 154:205-206.
Del Vecchio MT, Sundel ER. Alternating antipyretics: is this an alternative? Pediatrics. 2001; 108:1236-1237.
Del Vecchio MT, Truant AL, Aronoff SC. Streptococcus pneumoniae in a fully vaccinated child. Clinical Microbiology Newsletter. 2003; 25: 102-103.