Melissa Ulas, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor, Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Associate Director, Clinical Chemistry
Medical Director of Clinical Laboratories, Temple Health - Chestnut Hill Hospital Campus
- About Me
- Minimally invasive diagnostic techniques
- Flow cytometry applications in hematologic malignancies
- Newborn screening tests
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Post Graduate Training, Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, Sisli Etfal Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
- MD, Istanbul University, Cerrahpasa School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
- Clinical Chemist, CC(NRCC)
- Flow Cytometry Specialist, SCYM(ASCP)CM
- Certified Health Coach, CHC(NSHC)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- American Medical Association(AMA)
1. Lee I, Hilliard, B., Ulas, M., Yu, D., Vangala, C., Rao, S., Lee, J., Gadegbeku, C.A., Cohen, P.L. Monocyte and Plasma Expression of TAM Ligand and Receptor in Renal Failure; Links to Unregulated Immunity and Chronic Inflammation. Journal of Clinical Immunology. 2015, Jun; 158(2): (231-241). Cited in PubMed; PMID: 25814173. Pub Status: Published.
2. Hilliard, B.A., Zizzo, G., Ulas, M., Linan, M.K., Schreiter, J., Cohen, P.L. (2014, March 21). Increased Expression of Mer Tyrosine Kinase in Circulating Dendritic Cells and Monocytes of Lupus Patients: Correlations with Plasma Interferon Activity and Steroid Therapy. http://arthritis-research.com/content/16/2/R76, Pub Status: Published.
3. Ulas, M. Development of Neonatal Screening in Turkey. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry. 2009, Mar; 42(4-5): 339. Pub Status: Published.
4. Ulas, M., Eren, N., Babalik, E., Yucel, N., Gurmen, T. The Comparison of the Angiographically Defined Coronary Atherosclerosis Scores and the Levels of Serum Dehydroepiandrosterone. Turkish Clinics Journal of Cardiology. 2003, Sep; 16(5): (384-391). Pub Status: Published.