Mark Malamood, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine
- About Me
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Esophageal cancer
- Esophageal dysmotility
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Colorectal cancer
- Large colon polyp removal
- Functional GI disorders
- Management of GI bleeding
- Treatment of Barrett's Esophagus
- Management of achalasia
- Management of Celiac Disease
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- MD, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastrointestinal Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
1. Malamood M, Roberts A, Kataria R, et al. Mirtazapine for symptom control in refractory gastroparesis. Drug Design, Development, and Therapy. 2017 March; 11: 1035-1041.
2. Hongo T, Zheng M, Malamood M, et al. A case of Amanita Phalloides poisoning that Avoided Liver Transplantation. The Medicine Forum. 2017 Dec;18:12-14.
3. Mark Malamood MD; Gregory Bernstein MD; Zubair Malik MD; Malini Mathur MD. Massive Esophageal Variceal Bleeding: A Rare Complication of Sickle Cell Anemia. ACG Case Report J. 2016 Jan 20;3(2):92-4.
4. Mark Malamood MD, Henry Parkman MD, Ron Schey MD. Advances in The Treatment of Gastroparesis. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy 2015 Sept; 16 (13): 1997-2008
5. Mark Malamood MD; Eric Nellis MD; Frank Friedenberg MD, Adam Ehrlic MD. Vancomycin Enemas as Adjunctive Therapy for Clostridium difficile Infection. Journal of Clinical Medicine Research 2015 June; 7 (6): 422-27.
6. Mark Malamood MD; Ron Schey MD, FACG. Diminished Quality of Life in Non-Cardiac Chest Pain: As Much A Cause As It Is An Effect. Rev Gastroenterol Mex 2015 April-June; 80 (2): 119-120.