Leslie Barnes, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Shoulder replacement
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder instability
- Shoulder fractures
- Clavicle fractures
- AC joint separation
- Elbow fractures
- Elbow instability
- Athlete injuries in the shoulder and elbow
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, 2015
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, 2014
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, 2009
- BA, Chemistry and Economics, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2004
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Books, Book Chapters, Monographs:
Fink Barnes LA, Parsons 80, Flatow EL. Percutaneous Pinning of Proximal Humerus
Fractures. JBJS Essent Surg Tech, 2015 May 27;5(2}:e10.
Fink Barnes LA, Parsons 80, Flatow El. Pegged or. Keel Glenoid Component Use: Which Is It?
Seminars in Arthroplasty. 2014 Dec; 25(4): 246-249.
Fink Barnes LA, Parsons 80, Flatow EL. Clinical tests for subscapularis Integrity: A "hole" in
one? Seminars in Arthroplasty. 2014 Dec; 25(4): 240-245.
Byram I, Shillingford J, Fink LA, Ahmad C. Lesser Tuberosity Osteotomy with Cerclage Wire
Repair for Total Shoulder Arthroplasty: Surgical Technique. Technique in Shoulder and Elbow
Surgery. Dec. 2012, Vol13(4): 145-186.
Macaulay W, Colacchio N, Fink LA. Modified Enhanced Posterior Soft Tissue Repair Results
in a Negligible Dislocation Rate after Hip Resurfacing. Operative Techniques In Orthopaedics
Volume 19, Issue 3, July 2009. pp 163-168.
Geller JA, Kukkar N, Fink LA, Macaulay W. Avoiding Early Complications after Metal-onMetal
Hip Resurfacing: The Technical and Conceptual Aspects of "Bailing-Out" to Total Hip
Arthroplasty. Operative Techniques In Orthopaedics Vol 19, Issue 3, July 2009. pp. 169-175.