Jessica Patterson, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor (Adjunct), Clinical Emergency Medicine
- Education, Training & Credentials
- MD, Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY
- Residency, Emergency Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Honors & Awards
- Save of the Month Award, Temple University Hospital, February 2016
- Save of the Month Award, Temple University Hospital, July 2015
Patterson J. “The Top UTI Myths.” Temple EM Blog. Temple Emergency Medicine Residency Website. 6 Sept 2016.
Patterson J, Sammon M, Garg M. A. Dengue, Zika and Chikungunya: Emerging Arboviruses in the New World. (2016).
Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. Accepted Sept 2016, awaiting publication date. First author of Temple Department of Emergency Medicine “Suspected Arbovirus Infection Protocol” (July 2016).