Jaime Fineman, MD, MBE, FACP
Associate Professor, Clinical Medicine
Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program
Medical Director, Temple Internal Medicine Associates
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Adult ADHD
- Medical weight management
- PrEP and LGBTQ care
- Primary care
- Preventative medicine
- Women’s health
- Medical education
- High value care
- Medical ethics
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Residency, Internal Medicine - Primary Care, New York Presbyterian - Weill Cornell, New York, NY, 2017
- Masters of Bioethics, University of Pennsylvania - Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2014
- MD, University of Pennsylvania - Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2014
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2009
- American Medical Association
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Honors & Awards
- Daniel M. Libby MD Program Directors Award, Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Residency
- Outstanding Ambulatory Educator Award, Temple University Internal Medicine Residency
- House Staff Teaching Award, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Pennsylvania
Fineman, J., Snyder, R., Jacob, R., Mueller, D. “A Practice within a Practice: Using an Ambulatory Firm System in a Large Internal Medicine Residency to Improve Intervisit Care, Teach Systems-Based Practice, and Enhance Faculty-Resident Mentorship.” Poster presentation. Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine, National Meeting, Charlotte, NC, April 11, 2022.
Pickett, M.E., Haney, E.M., Fineman, J., Perrin, A.E., Varma, M., Mullen, E. Teaching From a Social Distance: Foolproof Ways to Engage Your Audience in Virtual Learning. Workshop. Society of General Internal Medicine, National Conference, Online, April 21, 2021.
Fineman, J., Pardo, D, Taqui, B. Finding Reasoning in a Day: One Residency’s Experience Implementing a Longitudinal Clinical Reasoning Curriculum. Poster presentation. Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine, National Meeting, Online, April 13, 2021.
Jacob, R.A., Ramakrishnan, R., Fineman, J., Gunn, M., Stern, S., Mueller, D. Introducing the Core Competency of Effective Community Engagement for Internal Medicine Interns. Poster presentation. Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine, National Meeting, Online, April 13, 2021.
Fineman, J, Pardo D, Taqui B. Finding Reasoning in a Day. Workshop. Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine, National Conference, Online, October 19, 2020.