Isabel S. Eisner, MD
Director, Robotic Surgery Training
Assistant Professor, Clinical Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences
- About Me
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Health disparities
- Enhanced recovery after surgery
I strongly believe in partnership between patients and their healthcare providers, in which my patients are active participants in their own care and medical decisions are made together.
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip, NY
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
Eisner IS, Wadhwa RK, Downing KT, Singhal PK. Prevention and management of bowel injury during gynecologic laparoscopy: an update. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2019 Aug;31(4):245-250. doi: 10.1097/GCO.0000000000000552. PubMed PMID: 31045654.