Eric Wilkens, MD
Professor, Clinical Anesthesiology
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- MPH, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY, 2009
- Fellowship, Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2004
- Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2003
- Internship, General Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2000
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 1999
- BS, Biophysical Chemistry, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, 1994
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
Books and Book Chapters:
Wilkens EP. "Anesthesia for Airway Procedures," in Encyclopedia of Otolaryngology. (Stillianos, Springer), 2013.
Wilkens EP. "Congenital Heart Surgery," in Pocket Guide for Anesthesia. (Atchabaian and Gupta, McGraw-Hill), 2013
Wilkens EP. "Disorders of Calcium," in Mosby's Guide to Anesthesia. Published mid to late 2013.