Ellen Hauck, DO
Professor, Clinical Anesthesiology
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Residency, Anesthesiology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2008
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Anesthesiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 2005
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2004
- DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2003
- PhD, Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, 1987
- BA, Chemistry, Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA, 1980
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- Pennsylvania Society of Anesthesiology
Dila, D; Sutherland, E; Moran, L et al. “Genetic and sequence Organization of McrBC locus of Escherichia colli K-12.” J of Bacteriology 172(9): 4888-4900.1990.
Sutherland, E; Magendantz, M and Solomon, F. “Identification of coding sequence for chartins (microtubule associated proteins), using an anti-chartin antibody.” J of Cell Biology. 101(5): 29a. 1985.
Sutherland, E; Miller, M; Swan, J and Solomon, F. “Control of Form and Dynamics of Cytoplasmic Microtubules.” J of Cell Biology.99 (5): 208a. 1983.