Douglas Reifler, MD
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Augusta Webster Medical Education Fellowship, Northwestern University, 2005
- Fellowship, General Internal Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1994
- Internship and Residency, Primary Care Internal Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1992
- MD, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA, 1989
- BA, Biochemistry, Harvard College, Cambridge, MA, 1981
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
- Learning Communities Institute
Book Chapters and Reviews
Reifler DR. "Anxiety," "Alcoholism," and "Depression," in All New Family Medical Guide to Health and Prevention, Martin GJ and Powell DR, eds. Publications International, Ltd, Lincolnwood, IL 1995, pp. 162-163, 238-239, and 306-307.
Reifler DR. Book review of First Cut: A Season in the Human Anatomy Lab, by AH Carter III. Literature and Medicine 1998;17:300-302.
Reifler DR: "Poor Yorick": Reflections on Gross Anatomy." in Teaching Literature and Medicine, Hawkins AH, McEntyre MC eds., Modern Language Association, New York, 2000, pp. 327-332.
Reifler DR. "Depression and Anxiety," in Primary Care Mentor, Green, MM. Bierman JA, Foody JJ, Robertson RG, and Martin GJ, eds. FA Davis Publishing, Philadelphia, 2009.