In This Section
David Fleece, MD
Professor, Clinical Pediatrics
Chief Medical Information Officer, Temple University Hospital
- Contact Information
- About Me
- General pediatrics
- Premature infants
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Internship, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA, 1996
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, 1993
- Undergraduate degree, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1987
- Clinical Informatics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Fleece D, Aronoff S. Blastomycosis and Sporotrichosis (two chapters) in Kliegman R et al., eds. Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics 18th Edition (in press) 2006, Elsevier, Philadelphia.
Fleece D, Aronoff S. Pregnancy and Puerperium in Schlossberg D, ed. Tuberculosis and Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infections, 2006, McGraw-Hill, New York..