Charles Munyon, MD
Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery
Director, Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Neuromodulation for movement disorders and chronic pain
- Surgical evaluation and treatment of medically intractable epilepsy
- Brain/computer interface
- Neuromodulation for psychiatric disorders
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 2014
- Chief Resident, Neurological Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 2013
- Resident, Neurological Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 2012
- Internship, General Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 2008
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2007
- BA, Biology, Williams College, Williamstown, MA, 2000
- Neurological Surgery (Board Eligible)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
Munyon CN, Miller JP. “Chapter 222: The Surgical Management of Pain.” In Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences, 2nd Edition, edited by Michael Aminoff and Robert Daroff. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders (Elsevier), in press.
Munyon CN, Miller JP, “Trigeminal Neurostimulation For Neuropathic Facial Pain.” Pain: Surgical Management, 2nd Edition, edited by Kim Burchiel. New York, NY: Thieme Publishers, in press.
Munyon CN, Sweet JA, Miller JP. “Suprascapular Nerve Entrapment.” In MOC Peripheral Nerve Board Review, edited by Kimberly Harbaugh and Michel Kliot. New York, NY: Thieme Medical Publishers, in press.