Caitlin C. McLean, MD
Assistant Professor, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Medical and surgical management of refractory chronic rhinosinusitis
- Sinonasal tumors
- Image-guided surgery
- Revision sinus surgery
- Endoscopic lacrimal and orbital surgery
- CSF leak repair
- Minimally-invasive anterior skull base surgery
- Inflammatory diseases of the nose and topical intranasal therapeutics
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Rhinology and Skull Based Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, 2014
- Residency, Otolaryngology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, 2013
- Internship, Otolaryngology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, 2009
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington DC, 2008
- BA, Psychology, Georgetown University, Washington DC, 2001
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- Academy of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Peer Reviewed Publications
Man L., McLean C.C., Pierce M.L., Fakhri S. Endoscopic Trans(naso)orbital Management of Supraorbital Mucoceles with Biliary T-tube Stenting. Laryngoscope. 2013 Feb; 123(2):326-30.
Manthurithil C., Lewis J., McLean C., Batra S., Barnett S. Endoscopic Endonasal Management of Olfactory Neuroblastoma: A retrospective analysis of 10 patients with quality of life measures. World Neurosurgery. 2016 Jun; 90:1-5.
Adelman J., McLean C., Shaigany J., Krouse J. The Role of Surgery in Management of Samter’s Triad: A Systematic Review. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2016 Aug;155(2):220-37.
Yang ZJ, McLean C. Perez C, Barnett S, Friedman D, Tajudeen BD, and Batra PS. “Surgical Outcomes and Postoperative Management in Spontaneous Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea.” Journal of Neurological Surgery. Part B, Skull Base, no. First (September). 2017. Georg Thieme Verlag KG.
Practical Medical and Surgical Management of Chronic Rhinosinusitis: Surgery for Frontal Sinus Disease. By Caitlin McLean, Nathan Deckard, and Pete Batra. Springer, 2015
Color Handbook of Otolaryngology: Sinonasal Malignancies. By Caitlin McLean and Pete Batra. CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, 2017.