Anjali Seth, PhD
Associate Professor, Clinical Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- About Me
- Molecular pathology
- Molecular oncology and genetics
- Molecular microbiology
- Molecular cancer testing
- Genomic oncology
- Women's health
I have worked in the areas of molecular diagnostics for the last 15 years and have gained expertise in the areas of molecular oncology, genetics as well as infectious diseases. I have developed, validated and brought out several clinical tests and have been responsible for operation of high complexity molecular laboratory testing.
My scholarly activities include education and training of students, pathology residents and fellows.I have given several lectures educating healthcare professionals on the scope and benefits of molecular pathology lab procedures.
I am currently serving on the American Board of Clinical Chemistry (ABCC) Board of Directors and am a member of Association of Molecular Pathology (AMP).
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Postdoctoral fellowship, UMD - New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Postdoctoral fellowship, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, The Bronx, NY
- PhD, Biochemistry, New Delhi, India
- Association of Molecular Pathology
- American Association of Clinical Chemistry
Honors & Awards
- DABCC (Molecular Diagnostics)