In This Section
Weekly Outpatient Continuity Clinic
- Monday AM (8-12 Noon)
- Tuesday AM (8-12 Noon, Lupus Clinic)
- Thursday AM (8-12 Noon)
Inpatient Consult Service
(Total of 8 months over a 24-month training period)
- First-Year Fellows (4-5 months)
- Second-Year Fellows (3-4 months)
- Pediatric Rheumatology (every 3 weeks)
- Lupus Nephritis Clinic (monthly)
- Second-Year Fellow(s) is/are responsible for scheduling and inviting Rheumatology Grand Rounds speakers for the academic year.
- Clinical Care including: Charting, phone calls, prior authorization, appeal of insurance rejections, schedule and accommodate for hospital discharge patients, etc.