Ravi Dhanisetty, MD
Assistant Professor, Clinical Surgery
- Contact Information
- About Me
Diagnosis and treatment of vascular conditions including aortic aneurysms, peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery disease, diabetic ischemia of the foot, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism, and other conditions compromising blood flow to the brain, intestines, or kidneys.
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Residency, Vascular Surgery,Oregon Health & Science University, 2012
- Residency, General Surgery, SUNY - Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY, 2010
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, 2005
- BS, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2001
- Vascular Surgery (board-eligible)
- American College of Surgery
- Society of Vascular Surgery
Mesenteric Revascularization Procedures. Gregory L. Moneta, MD, Ravi V. Dhanisetty, MD. ACS Surgery: Principles and Practice. 2011, In Press.