Maria Vega-Sanchez, MD
Associate Professor, Clinical Thoracic Medicine and Surgery
- About Me
- Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Sleep Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2012
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2008
- MD, Pontificia Universidad Catolica, Quito, Ecuador, 2003
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine (board-eligible)
- Sleep Medicine (board-eligible)
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
Contributing author of "Smoking and Lung Inflammation: Basic, Pre-Clinical and Clinical Research Advances" book sponsored by Springer Science and Business Media. Submitted for publication.
Paz-y-Mino C, Vega ME, Jervis P, Sanchez ME, Leone PE. Consejo Genetico. Metro Ciencia 2003:Vol. 12(2): 5-9.
Vega Sanchez ME, Marchettti N. 36-Year-Oid Woman with Chronic Cough and Pulmonary Nodules [internet]. New York: American Thoracic Society; 2008 [updated 2009 July 1].
Lammi M, Panetta N, Vega ME. Beyond The Blue: What Fellows Are Reading In Other Journals. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2012; 185: 1323-24.