Pamela Roehm, MD, PhD
Professor, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Director, Division of Otology and Neurotology
Professor, Center for Neurovirology
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Acoustic neuromas
- Hearing loss
- Conductive, sudden and sensorineural hearing loss
- Ear infections, chronic ear infections
- Tympanic membrane perforation
- Vestibular and facial schwannomas
- Ear canal and temporal bone cancer
- Glomus tympanicum
- Glomus jugulare
- Cochlear and brainstem implants
- Endolymphatic sac tumors
- Tumors of the middle fossa
- Bell's palsy
- Delayed facial palsy
- Vestibular neuritis
- Vesicular trafficking within neurons
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, 2006
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2004
- Internship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2000
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 1999
- Undergraduate degree, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 1990
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Neurotology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- Association for Research in Otolaryngology
- American Neurotologic Society
- Society for Neuroscience
- New York Academy of Sciences
- AAO-HNS Centralized Otolaryngology Research Efforts
Roehm PC. Structure and thermodynamic analysis of two zinc binding domains. Graduate thesis, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1999.
Cosseti M, Roehm PC. "Chapter 161: Tinnitus and Hyperacusis," in Johnson JT and ROsen C. (eds). Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery-Otolaryngology, Fifth Edition.
Heman-Ackah SE, Roehm PC. "Osteomyelitis of the Temporal Bone," in McKinnon B, Samy R (eds). Encyclopedia of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Springer, 2011.
Roehm PC, Dunn C, Tyler R, Gantz BJ. "Adult Cochlear Implantation: Cochlear implantation in prelingually deafened adults: speech recognition outcomes," in Shin JJ, Hartnick CJ, Randolph GW (eds). Evidence-Based Otolaryngology, Springer Verlag International, 2006.
Roehm PC, Dunn C, Tyler R, Gantz BJ. "Adult Cochlear Implantation: Cochlear implantation in postlingually deafened adults: speech recognition outcomes," in Shin JJ, Hartnick CJ, Randolph GW (eds). Evidence-Based Otolaryngology, Springer Verlag International, 2006.
Roehm PC, Rubenstein JT, Gantz BJ. "Facial nerve disorders," in Hughes GB, and Pensak ML (eds). Clinical Otology, Third Edition, Thieme, 2006. Collapse