Sarah Zubkov, MD
Assistant Professor, Neurology
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Epilepsy surgery
- Seizure detection
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Epilepsy, NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, 2015
- Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, 2014
- Residency, Neurology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, 2013
- Internship, Internal Medicine, St. Vincent Catholic Medical Center, New York, NY, 2010
- MD, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY, 2009
- ScB, Neuroscience, Brown University, Providence, RI, 2005
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Academy of Neurology
Books, Book Chapters, Monographs:
ShinS, Zubkov S, Horowitz D. Neurophysiologic and other diagnostic tests: Electroencephalography. InS
Sealfon, R Motiwala, C Stacy (eds). Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Neurology. Wiley-Blackwell (In Press).
Zubkov S, French JA. Updates from the Antiepileptic Drug and Device Trials XIII Meeting. FACES
Newsletter, June 2015.
Zubkov S, Kuzniecky R. Genetic advances in epilepsy. US Neurology (In Press).