Sarah Park, MD
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences
Assistant Clerkship Director
- Contact Information
- About Me
I am interested in vaginal surgeries such as perineoplasty and vaginal hysterectomy.
Currently I am open to new ideas. My past interest has been how physicians choose their route of hysterectomies.
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Safe Zone: Dr. Park has completed Safe Zone training to learn about LGBTQ identities, gender and sexuality, and examine prejudice, assumptions, and privilege. She welcomes patients from the LGBTQ community in her practice.
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY, 2016
- Internship, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rutgers: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ, 2013
- MD, Rutgers: New Jersey Medical School, Newark NJ, 2012
- BA, Wellesley College, Wellesly, MA, 2008
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Honors & Awards
- Administrative chief resident award, Stony Brook University, 2016
- Resident Award for excellence in Obstetrics, SMFM, Stony Brook University, 2015
- Award for excellence in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, AUGS, Stony Brook University, 2015
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, Rutgers: New Jersey Medical School, 2012
- Park, Sarah D., Athale, Janhavi, Nguyen, Thutrang T., Kang, Esther, Chen, J., Cameron J.S., "Acclimation to Hypoxia Alters Gene Expression and Katp Channel Response to Acute Low Oxygen in the Hearts of Goldfish" Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology 2009 Annual meeting. P2.173
- Experimental Biology Conference at Washington D.C. - "Role of PKG int he Hypoxia-Induced Activation of Cardiac Katp Channels in Goldfish" (April 2007) Poster presentation.
- Park, Sarah D., Cameron, J.S., "Role of PKG int he Hypoxia-Induced Activation of Cardiac Katp Channels in Goldfish" Experimental Biology 2007 meeting. 619.6.