Ravishankar Raman, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 1998
- Fellowship, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, 1996
- Chief Residency, General Surgery, Nevill Hall Hospital, Abergavenny, South Wales, United Kingdom, 1994
- Residency, General Surgery, Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry, South Warwickshire Hospital, Warwick, United Kingdom, 1993
- Thoracic Surgery
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Ravishankar R, Samuels LE, Kauffman MS, Samuels FL, Thomas MP, Galindo L, Morris RJ, Brockman SK: Amiodarone Associated Hemoptysis. American Journal of Medical Sciences 316(6) 390 -392; 1998
Samuels LE, Kaufman MS, Ravishankar R, Morris RJ, Strong MD, Brockman SK: successful bridge to transplantation with the ABIOMED BVS 5000 VAD following double valve replacement. J Extra-Corpor Techno 1998; 30:91-4.
Richard C. Daly, Raman Ravishankar, Christopher GA McGregor, Joseph Dearani, Betty J Anderson: Early and late Outcome for coronary artery bypass grafting with poor left Ventricular function. Abstract. Journal of Cardiac Failure, 5(3) Suppl 1 34; Sep 99.
Samuels LE, Michaelik J, Ravishankar R, Thomas MP, Kauffman MS, Wechsler AS. Vascular ring type IIIB1 causing Tracheoesophageal compression in an adult. Vascular Surgery 34(1) 91 - 96; 2000