Kathryn McCluskey, JD, MPH, PA-C
Assistant Professor, Surgery
Program Director, Physician Assistant Program
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- JD, Health Law Certificate, Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE, 2009
- MPH, Drexel University School of Public Health, Philadelphia, PA, 2004
- BHS, Physician Assistant Certification, Hahnemann University School of Health Sciences, Philadelphia, PA, 1991
- AS, Business Administration, La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pennsylvania Society of of Physician Assistants
S.B. Orr and K. McCluskey, July 6, 2010 was Deadline to Enroll in PECOs, KeystonePhysician, Summer 2010.
M. Kerstein and K. McCluskey, Surgery Disorders, in Physician Assistant Review Book, 3rd ed. (2008), (Oatrick Auth and Morris D. Kerstein eds., Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia), 2nd edition (2004) and 1st ed. (2001).
K. McCluskey & L. McCluskey, Racial Disparity in Mortality from ALS/MND in US African Americans, ALS and other Motor Neuron Diseases, 5 (Supp. 2), 76-7. (2004).